Advanced Custom Fields Pro v.5.9.9 – The ideal solution for any WordPress site that needs more flexible data, such as other content management systems. The ACF PRO plugin contains additional user fields of the 5th version, a repeater field, a gallery field, flexible content and a page parameters. The ACF Pro plugin is “light weight” but is a powerful plugin.
Content editing made easy
Use the Advanced Custom Fields plugin to take full control of your WordPress edit screens & custom field data.
Add fields on demand
Our field builder allows you to quickly and easily add fields to WP edit screens with only the click of a few buttons!
Add them anywhere!
Fields can be added all over WP including posts, users, taxonomy terms, media, comments and even custom options pages!
Show them everywhere!
Load and display your custom field values in any theme template file with our hassle free developer friendly functions!
Simple & Intuitive Presto! Your fields have appeared and are ready for content.
Made for developers
At the core of the Advanced Custom Fields plugin is the simple and intuitive API.
All about fields
With over 30 field types included (and hundreds user created),
custom field management couldn’t be easier or look any better!
Advanced Custom Fields Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- The Repeater Field
- The repeater field allows you to create a set of sub fields which can be repeated again, and again, and again. Any type of field can be added as a sub field which allows you to create and manage very customized data with ease!
- ACF Blocks
- Discover a powerful PHP-based framework for developing custom block types. ACF blocks are highly customisable and powerfully dynamic. They integrate deeply with custom fields allowing PHP developers to create bespoke solutions inline with WordPress theme development.
- The Flexible Content Field
- The flexible content field is a complete content layout manager! Define groups of sub fields (layouts) and add, edit, and re-order them to create highly customized content!
- Options Pages
- The options page provides a set of functions to add extra admin pages to edit ACF fields! All data saved on an options page is global and can be displayed on any page throughout the website (good for header and footer data)!
- The Gallery Field
- The gallery field provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images. Multiple images can be added, edited and sorted with ease!
- The Clone field
- The clone field allows you to reuse existing fields and field groups on demand! With lots of powerful settings, this field unlocks a more efficient workflow for managing field settings.