WPSyncSheets 3.4 For Elementor is a highly important plugin to customize your Elementor Pro forms entries flexibly within one single google spreadsheet. With its unique feature, users can add/remove sheet headers names on their own and they can also rename the existing sheet headers name within the spreadsheet. Export all Elementor Pro forms entries in google spreadsheet.
- Save all the entries within one google spreadsheet to make your enquiries/leads effective.
- User can create the new spreadsheet and sheets based on the name in the settings page.
- Add/Edit/Remove sheet headers name on their own and they can also rename the existing sheet headers name.
- Easily freeze header row (first row) of sheet with the setting page option.
- Global Form can also be used to export all the entries in google spreadsheet.
- Mapping Sheet Headers, allow user to associate with left side of sheet headers with right side of form fields to get all entries into the google spreadsheet.
- Sorting Headers, will sort the sheet headers row as per the general settings.
- Date & Time, option to save the date and time of the entries within the spreadsheet.
- Entry Protection, system also causes the issues to send an email to the administrator to improve your business.
How It Works!Get all your plugins in one tool with WPSyncSheetsCreate Spreadsheet & New Sheet
Plugin has settings with new spreadsheet & new sheet mentioned below.
Create New Spreadsheet
When user select the create new spreadsheet option from plugin settings, it will automatically create the new spreadsheet in the google drive.
Users can Add/Edit/Remove sheet headers at settings section, which means they can easily add sheet names and after adding, names can also be removed from google spreadsheet. If users want to modify sheet headers name, it is possible with the edit option of the sheet headers.
Mapping Form Fields
This feature allows the user to associate left side sheet headers of the google spreadsheet with the right side form fields and user can manually select the form fields from the given dropdown list, so that it can map form fields them within the google spreadsheet whenever form entries/leads are inserted.
Submission Date, Freeze Header & Page Referrer
Date and time formats depend on the default WordPress website settings. User can enable the submission date option, entry is being placed by the user this feature will save the date and time of the entry within the spreadsheet.
Page Referrer URL
The address of the webpage where a user submits the form, the same URL they get on the google spreadsheets.
The freeze header option in the spreadsheet will allow the user to lock their first row sheet header column so that when the user scrolls down or views the rest of their sheet, the first column remains on the screen.